Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My very first post

Dear wants me to create a blog so here i am. haha dun know wat to type haha. very noob right?

Anyway back on the 15july after extending my ord till 21july and was attach to go to darwin for some air force exercise. can't say so much if not kenna charge haha. well i have been there for like 2mths lor since 27may i was there. so kind of got used to the place my bed, my cozy room. kinda miss it. but there really boring lor and the food there super ex. haiz. nv eat so expensive mini wok fried rice before. but bo bian only tat one can make us full.

Well 21july got back my Pink IC. suppose to be very happy but y feel like so sianz. haha anyway went to tm with YD go eat long john then we saw xavier and qing rui. YD go draw money then so happen tat beside his atm got a man forgot take his 200dollars of money leh. we all so shock then QR took the lead and take the money. NONO dun anyhow think we 4 very honest de. can't find the man so we took the money to the dbs bank beside and file a report. so happen the counter lady ask QR for his IC then me and YD was looking at him and saying "U got meh? u got meh?" haha kinda feel like punching us right. but hey bro. u know we are joking right? got time meet up play with u majong again. BU FU QI keep winning my money back in mediterranean. haha.

then since monday i been planning and setting up my so called new company called <
Weekendjobs>. my main purpose of setting up this company is to cater for sec/poly/jc/ite&uni students who are looking for an extra cash/allowance to earn over the weekend. so if u are interested pls look for me(if u know me hehe) or send ur particulars to Weekendjobsmembers@hotmail.com following the below template. all information will be kept confidential.

Application for Membership into WeekendJobs

Name:
Sex:
DOB:
Age:

Contact No:
E-mail:

Prefered means of contact(HP/e-mail):
Prefered Amt/hr:

right now alot of ppl have sign up for it. now just await for company to look for. hope it works hehe. JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU


And this few days company dear dear was so fun although the first time we meet on the 15july. u look like so strange to me and i look like so strange to u but no matter wat. our heart meets and melts as one. i just love u so much. 3 more days to ur birthday and i still dun know wat to get for u. OH MIND how how how help me leh. also 49days to our 3years anniversary haha. so long le hor our relationship. though got ups and downs but for this year mainly ups for us and our relationship will always be like butterscrotch and caramel sweet always. Muackz

No comments: