Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sore Eyes

Yesterday got to go back for Qet exam. stupid question lor. ask us to write an essay. so long nv write kinda got writer's block haha. well the 2 questions are
1) Some countries paid their Sportsman and entertainer higher than teachers and doctors. Wat are ur views on it and give reasons to support ur answer
2) Having 3 generation living under the same roof list the advantages and disadvantages.

so what do u think which one is easier? obvious right? haha. worst thing is that have to write within 250-300 words. where got essay write so short de. u think we primary school kids ar we are UNI under grads wor. so naturally i wrote more than 300 words lar. well after tat go see where they sell laptop hope the get a brand new laptop. so go the computer shop there see see. then in the end there the ppl says tat the IT fair only start on the 11aug. i was like 4augs starts sch then 11augs the IT fair wat the hell lor. this sch strange de. haiz. so company zixiang go student center settle his Giro thing. then we when back home. by then my both eyes sore already. so reach back home chk my timetable but mummy say the password at envelop there i can't find so i go out meet dear. by then my eyes both red and sore till very jia lat and also keep crying. haiz. met up with dear then dear saw my eyes she so heart pain. keep asking me ok anot then i pycho her come up my hse to look after me. haha. then she no choice can't bear to leave me go back alone she say ok lor. haha. then we go wisma atrium food republic eat fried fish with rice. dun know wats tat called also then we order siew mai, chao siew bao and also popiah. i eat the siew mai got prawn and popiah got peanut then at night hand and legs itchy again. haiz. sry dear.

today woke up go downstairs eat breakfast with dear. dear want mince meat noodle i order nasi lemak and carrotcake. taste still ok ar. then dear and me go mrt i meet up with zixiang again. go back sch lor. sianz so far. boon lay leh. we all stay tampines lor. so haiz. dear drop off at city hall nevertheless dear rmb to give me my goodbye kiss. haha. opps did i forgot to mention dear wake me up but i too lazy to get out of my bed(as usual) so she keep calling me then i say no morning kiss dun want wake up. she no choice again give in. haha. so after the kiss Wooh i woke up go brush teeth. haha. back to the subject. today is nthin but lecture and lecture and lecture. same thing lor. kinda miss those poly days lor. today meet also new ppl from my course and so happen mangyew also same course as me. so after tat had a mini tea break session till now still full. zixiang's gf off day so she come over to meet him at boon lay, me leh? dear meeting her friends wanling and shaun go have dinner makan at bugis so me all the way from boon lay till tampines alone. so slp all the way lor haha. next week sch start le abit sianz. cos haven't enjoy enough haha.

oh eyes getting better now all thankz to dear dear eye massage yesterday, but still red lar. at least not swollen le. but now dear dear seems like abit sore eyes le sry dear. dear wouldn't blame me also haha. muack lovin u. and also missing u today. no hugs before orh orh le.

No comments: