Friday, August 1, 2008

Hungry Ghost Festival

Today is the start of the Lunar 7th month. where the hell gate will open for all the ghost to come out to take a look at their family members and play about. this morning go pray my ah gong who just pass away on the 14th june 2008 when i was is darwin serving my ns. sry ah gong i can't make it back. i know u wish to see me but i also know tat u will understand cos u are always tat understand to me and all of us. i know u are moving to a better place. if got chance next lifetime i want to be ur grandson again.
After praying when to beside Junction8 there to have lunch then come back shit then go downstair pray pray with daddy and ahma. cos today start of hungry ghost festival mah. then now i'm here blogging le. so sianz lor. but heng later dear dear coming up my hse to stay over. hehe. tonight got hug hug and gd night kiss le. oh yesterday go meet dear dear right after my driving lesson. learn how to estimate how close i am to a pole or pillar. then also learn how to make 3pt turn. so fun. but very hard lor cos have to turn and turn the steering wheel very fast. think can make it with some more practice. Dear meet her friends go shopping then we go back to AMK there to eat our dinner. dear let me order.......
1) Fried Rice with Chicken Cutlet (For me)
2) Fish and Chip (For Dear)
3) 3 Garlic Bread
4) $2 French Fries
Dear fish and chip very fresh very nice. my cutlet very super big. haha. therefore in the end we left the S11 with super duper full stomach. haha. then we reach home just nice 9pm then watch the beach babe and dun know wat haha. then follow on watch the korean show very funny. haha. dear psycho me to stay over but i dun want haha. so went back home bath and Orh Orh le.
Next week gonna start sch le haiz really dun feel like starting sch. how i wish i can slp till 10plus then wake up play game till 5pm then sweep and mop floor then go meet dear then come home by 10-11 then slp. Gonna miss those days. haiz but for dear and my future i will do my very best and get a first class honors back

No comments: