Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Feeling Low

the end of the third week and the start of the forth week.
been very busy with course work from last week onwards and so kind of negalded deardear. dear so sry. sat me and dear got a big quarrel not the normal quarrel we used to have for a long long time. dear make me feel sad. very sad. but then heng dear dear still know how to savage back so sun dear dear die at my hand. whole day disturb her till she roll eyes. haha but no choice. dear still love me and i still love her. so she no choice let me say the whole day of sun.and also course works are getting me drown in the sea of NTU. no place for me to breath so feeling quite low

fri(airport)
met up with dear at tanah merah and off to the airport to eat popeyes. wanna go to t1 or t2 there eat de. but come out of the mrt we found we at t3. haha seems like we long long time nv go airport kanna lost the way there haha. so we order a 2piece chicken and a chicken burger then no enought dear went to order chicken stripe which i find still ok. dear shoulder pain so we went to watson there to buy salompas for dear to put on shoulder. then off we go back home to rest cos both of us are tired with work and studies

sat(family gathering)
on sat morning we stayed at home then found out aaron also goin to the gathering though is only adults. but then ok lor. dear make her way back home on a mesc cab. so we took the next one. but hor. we reach cck le dear still haven't reach amk wor. she got caught in a jam. so no choice lor. then i at ka mo house there manage to finish up my 6days work of programing. haha so happy. then set off to farmart to eat and drink. the food not bad lar. quite like the pepper salt frog leg. very nice. then they off the the aust wine there drink and chit chat. then 12midnight then go back to ka mo house to slp. gonna meet dear tml morning

sun(Kbox with dear)
early in the morning 8am mummy wake me up by folding my blanket while i was still slpin inside an aircon room. come on lor. i set my alarm 8.15 u 8wake me up. haiz cold till i wake up. so brush up and off to eat breakfast with ka mo, yi ma and daddy mummy. they all order prawn me. and i order char siew and roasted meat rice. WOW early in the morning eat rice haha. i still can take it lor. wats wrong with tat.. haha so after tat took train to amk and then took at cab to fetch dear then head back home to put down our laptops and bath and off to KBOX. so long nv train my vocal le. so over there we had K lunch each person only 14+ worth lor so we sing and sing and eat and sing and eat and sing. haha. so happy. and i tried alot of songs today and to my surprice i can hit the high key of "ke you lun-ling" wow. haha then i tried other song wow i can hit so high i didn't know haha. dear singing of the day was good too. she sing the new female artist forgotten her name le very nice. love today singin. can't wait for the next outing to k again right dear? oh forgotten dear make me sad yesterday so as a punishment we set. today all expenses will be paid by me. haha. strange right but tat our agreement. haha.

mon(hell break loose)
SCH is stressful. oh my god

tue(hell break loose again)
SCH is very stressful. oh my god

wed(meet the mentor session)
got a 2gb thume drive as a sovenier was like huh 2gb? so small. haha think of 5years back 256mb so big haha.

thursday(programming day)
been very busy lor. still thinkin how to solve my programming haiz. y did i choice this course haiz.

tats all folks bye. (off to programming and scratch head le)

No comments: