Tuesday, August 19, 2008

STRESS in NTU

its been the third week of sch and i'm starting to feel stress out le. wat the hell lor. can't be able to do my lab some more lab 1 only and its java programming. thought it could or would be the same as C++ or VB but it prove me quite wrong thou some of the concept and steps are similar. but some ways are still not there.

well last week quite a busy week for me manage to change my tutorial class on thrusday to mon sort of a crash class but its ok the tutor mention so yeah no need to wait another 3hrs for the lecture at 1430. then some more thrusday went the FAST FORWARD club and play board games. ronald was there and so happen tat day made 2 new friends. and guess wat we played DIVIDEND haha my favourite game but well nv really win but i still like the process. oh ronald won the game with $40 more than me i guess bah. haha. so after that walk walk around see see look look and someone else gonna go off so i help him continue his games of the settlers. not quite a bad game quite easy the in the end look at my watch wow 8pm le so rush back home reach home around 10pm dear coming up my hse to slp over cos she got a ride to tampines as they went to a company outing/gathering at dun know which hotel for a seafood buffert. dear's fav lor. but she eat very little. so wasted. some more each person around $100+ lor. well also i got my new laptop TOSHIBA M800 from the ntu IT fair which cost my parent $1952.75. thought small in size 13.3" screen but really ex lor. haiz but no choice need it mah.

well its the third week le tutorial classes has started and lab has also started which is making me kinda headache. alot of stuffs dun know. some more the maths isn't my most strong subject. its proability lor. haiz. but no choice need to study think gonna go uphill and seek enlightenment from shuhui jie jie le haiz. Stress. well now in library blogging cos no mood to study. therefore pardone me for the adsents in bloggin daily haha. see ya guys around hope next time i still got the strength to blog. Chill out

No comments: